Saturday 12 November 2016

Old photo of me !



Now when i think of old photos of people i guess what is wanted is a childhood photo? But I've gone with a photo from my Hen do back in 2008 so still 8 years old ! in my mind i feel like i hadn't aged a day but my life has changed so much in the last 8 years.


I've 
graduated from Uni with a 2:1 in Graphic design 
got married 
got a promotion at work 
fell pregnant 
Brought our forever house
gave birth 
Has 2nd surgery for my medical condition 
learnt to drive
started Blogging & Youtube
new job role at work 


Who knows what will happen within the next 8 years  ? Scary to think that in 8 years time Bodhi will be 12 nearly 13 years old !! I will be a mum to a teenager.

Some days i do miss the person in this photo, The younger care free me. But i wouldn't change my life for anything.what was you doing 8 years ago?




No comments:

Post a Comment