Monday 29 June 2015

Jurassic world 4DX review

As someone who gets headaches from viewing a 3D film at the cinema I was worried how I'd feel watching 4DX for those of you that have no idea what 4DX is picture 3D and then one up, 



To start with the picture is a lot clearer and it feels less chessey and more like you are within the screen, then the seat! Well its a little bit like being on a roller coaster ride ! At first I really didn't like it and I felt like it took away from the film but once I relaxed the movement of the seats drew me into the film, other " moive enhances " such as water/air/smells and fog the only one I didn't enjoy was the water but lucky this option you could turn off on your seat, the cost of 4DX is more then 2D/3D but you do get more for your money if anything just the leg room less seats per row are worth the money ! 

Now for the film its self ! Wow loved it !!! I was six when Jurassic park came out I didn't see it at the cinema but I do remember renting it from blockbusters with my dad when I was maybe 8/9 years old, I loved it then and I still do now ! So when I heard a new one was coming out I knew I had to see it at the cinema and I'm glad I saw it in 4DX as I felt it really added to this type of action film. 

Cineworld Milton Keynes is the only cinema in the UK that offers 4DX and as I only live just dos. The road it really was a no brainier 

If you haven't seen Jurassic world yet go now! Stop what you are doing and go now! It's a 12A and a few parts would scare some children. Bodhi has yet to have experience the cinema ( looking to change this real soon ) but this trip was a perfect date night 

No comments:

Post a Comment