Tuesday 23 June 2015

Dolmio new pasta & sauce ( tomato & garlic ) review

I picked up a box of the new dolmio pasta & sauce kit from Asda a few weeks ago for only £1 ! What a bargin , the box says it serves two so I thought it would be perfect for lunch or a dinner when it was just me and the boy ! 


Everything you need to make the dish was inside the box, and I could have easily added more spaghetti to have fed all three of us, the only things I did add was some bacon bits that needed using up and cheese to top. 

I was very impressed with just how simple it was to make, and fast. But tasted like a home cooked meal. Bodhi helped me with the mixing and the pouring. We sat down to eat dinner and Bodhi's plate was clean with in minutes. Thumbs up all around from us. Well done dolmio,

I also felt this would make a simple and tasty base for adding meatballs or mince or any thing you like really, I will be stocking up on these when I next go into asda. 

Very tasty and full of flavour with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. I am also keen to try the rest of the range from this new line.  

No comments:

Post a Comment